5 BUTT AND THIGH AT HOME WORKOUTS FOR BUSY MOMS

For the last 5 months or so, I have really stepped up my morning workouts at the gym. I’m running 5+ times a week, I’m running at a faster pace, I’m running on a slight incline, snd I’m amazed at what a difference it has made. I have more energy, I’m sleeping better, my clothes aren’t as snug on me, I like the reflection that stares back at me in the mirror, and for the first time in my entire life, my period is regular AND my PMS is much more manageable.

It’s pretty amazing.

But while I’m thrilled with all of these great changes, I’m a little bit peeved that my butt and thighs don’t resemble those of a Victoria’s Secret model.

5 BUTT AND THIGH AT HOME WORKOUTS FOR BUSY MOMS

(Okay, I’m a lot peeved…)

So I’ve been doing some research on how to tone my “problem areas”, and I’ve put together a pretty decent collection of butt and thigh at home workouts to help me (finally!) achieve the look I’ve so desperately wanted since I was a teenager.

And since I know I’m not the only mom out there who wishes she had a nicer butt and thighs, but doesn’t have hours upon hours to spend at the gym doing lunges, I decided to share 5 of my favorite butt and thigh at home workouts. Read more ...


No comments:

Post a Comment