Strong Core Circuit Workout

Strong Core Circuit Workout

Last week I was browsing through some of the old workouts I’ve done and came across this 15-50 core blast bodyweight workout. Oh boy do I ever remember that workout! It was a total core torture and the reps were pretty hard to get through.

Obviously a workout that challenges you are the best ones, so I decided to re-create a little bit of torture for the core. I took the 50 rep exercises out of that workout, threw them together and did a 5 circuit workout. If you thought 15-50 was a good workout, you’re going to freaking love this one!!

After mentally pushing myself through this workout, I was feeling absolutely incredible. The reps are hard to get through and not resting doesn’t help, haha, but afterwards I promise you’re going to feel so STRONG. Get it done!


No comments:

Post a Comment